Travel, visit and explore best sights, attractions and activities in Baltimore.
There is a buzz about Baltimore...
that makes people who visit fall in love with its vibe. With the world-famous Inner Harbor; renowned museums and attractions; award-winning restaurants; a locally loved music scene, and hip and historic neighborhoods, get ready to explore a truly authentic American city.
Interesting places to visit:
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine
- Walters Art Gallery
- National Aquarium
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Baltimore Museum of Art
- Inner Harbor and Historic Ships
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Fell's Point
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum
- Maryland Science Center
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- National Cryptologic Museum
- Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Washington Monument and Mount Vernon
Take a look at Baltimore beautiful and colorful landscapes.
4642 Wilkens Ave, Baltimore, MD 21229, United States
1619 Sulgrave Ave, Baltimore, MD 21209, United States
3700 Gough St, Baltimore, MD 21224, United States
1145 Merritt Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21222, United States
1041 Marshall St (at Cross St.), Baltimore, MD 21230, United States
If you are looking for most famous places in Baltimore, look no further. Many travelers check out these.