Travel, visit and explore best sights, attractions and activities in Baltimore.
There is a buzz about Baltimore...
that makes people who visit fall in love with its vibe. With the world-famous Inner Harbor; renowned museums and attractions; award-winning restaurants; a locally loved music scene, and hip and historic neighborhoods, get ready to explore a truly authentic American city.
Interesting places to visit:
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine
- Walters Art Gallery
- National Aquarium
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Baltimore Museum of Art
- Inner Harbor and Historic Ships
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Fell's Point
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum
- Maryland Science Center
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- National Cryptologic Museum
- Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Washington Monument and Mount Vernon
Take a look at Baltimore beautiful and colorful landscapes.
4428 Edmondson Ave (Athol avr), Baltimore, MD 21229, United States
8165 Honeygo Blvd (at Campbell Blvd), Baltimore, MD 21236, United States
7905 Eastern Avenue., Baltimore, MD 21224, United States
223 West 23rd Street, Baltimore, MD, United States
4701 Pennington Ave (Cypress Street), Baltimore, MD 21226, United States
If you are looking for most famous places in Baltimore, look no further. Many travelers check out these.